Thursday, May 3, 2012

Journal Entry by Prof. C. R. K.

It has been two weeks since I returned to Oxford. The contents of the chest I have taken with me, much to my wife's chagrin. Regardless, the demands of my time have been dominated by my students. In my studies of the strange fragments, when I've had the time, I have been able to translate precious little. The writing is strange and fluid, but when the letters themselves are translated the speech seems very rough and hard. Some records are bound in leather books, others in scrolls several documents thick. John has taken a look, and suffice it to say he is simply baffled by them. The accounts given here, in these papers, is nothing short of extraordinary. Nevertheless, I feel that still more is yet to be found...

No comments:

Post a Comment