Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wishing for a Negative Review... / The MATHION Twitterview!! (Full transcript coming soon)

In addition to making personal appearances at local middle schools and book clubs, I'm getting the word out about MATHION: BOOK ONE OF THE MAVONDURI TRILOGY online via the Twitterverse. Today, Sunday March 20 at 4pm Eastern Standard Time I will be having my very first interview on both MATHION and the writing process in general. The hard part is leaking as few spoilers as possible, so that you (the readers) will be able to enjoy the story and find out as much as possible along Mathion, Elekan, Dovosir, Kéle'il, and the rest of the characters as you encounter them in the story. You can either check it out LIVE, as it happens on Twitter, via #emlyn if you already have a Twitter account (and if you do, follow me @Mavonduri for the latest updates and news on the book). If not, I will be posting the full transcript on the MAVONDURI TRILOGY OFFICIAL BLOG.


In other goings-on, the reviews are coming in and they're great and I'm greatly humbled and thankful, it's a pretty awesome thing! But, they're all positive reviews. I certainly wish this on no fellow author, but as I read the reviews that I have, I find myself wishing for a BAD review. I don't know why, but I do. But the amazing (and most important thing) is that people are enjoying the story, and not only enjoying it but finding themes and meanings in it that I didn't even know were there. Regardless, a good negative review would sort of bring me back to the real world a little bit, since it's fairly impossible for EVERYONE to like something


...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment